We have been working on clapping and signing "more". Since these motions are similar, I thought it would be good to learn them together.
Like I said we are working on it, but it is still so cute!
Do nothing from you selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves; do not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also for the interests of others." Pillippians 2:3 & 4
We have been working on clapping and signing "more". Since these motions are similar, I thought it would be good to learn them together.
Like I said we are working on it, but it is still so cute!
2 comments:
you are such a great mom! gage is the happiest little man ever! must be all that singing his mom does with him! :)
SO CUTE! I have never seen this before just now. I can't watch your videos on my iphone. :( I didn't know what I was missing. I watched it several times. :)
Post a Comment