We had our 4 month check up a couple of week ago and the Doctor say he is a healthily growing boy. What a blessing from God! Everyday you worry about so many things. Am I talking to him enough; am I holding him too much; is he getting enough to eat. The list goes on and on, but it is so reassuring when the Doctor tells you that your child is health and us as parents are going a great job. Lord knows, I pray daily for the parenting stills to keep my child a live. We truly are so thankful for Gage. He put a smile on my face everyday! Here are a couple of recent picture of our little man.
This is our family photo book. He loves it! It has a picture of everyone in our family. I am in the process of fining another, if anyone knows where I can fine one please comment. It needs to be one he can hold, chew, and throw. ha Again this is him truning the pages and looking at the pictures.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
4 Months
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
love these pictures... ya'll need to come eat with us again so i can hog him the whole time
They have these really cool "photo blocks" at One Step Ahead. I've ordered lots of stuff for Grady from there. I got him some of those blocks for Christmas. I'm still working on getting the pictures in them for him. You can put 6 pictures on each block and it comes with a set of 4. They are really soft and chew-able and easy to hold!
I love that photo book! Looks like Gage loves it, too! The picture of him holding it and smiling is my favorite!
Love the pictures, and I am glad to know y'all are doing well. I bought an album for Aubrey at Target. It has been about six months, so I don't know if they still have it. I bought it at the one by Hobby Lobby, so you might want to look there.
Post a Comment