Back Ground

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Back to Normal

Yesterday was rough but today I think our little man is back to normal after his 6 week check up. He watches a Baby Einstein movie every morning. I know he does not know what is going on, but he loves looking at the lights and movement. It really is not for him any way, it is for mommy so she can wake up in the morning (ha ha). Well today was not any different only Gage wanted to watch it up-side-down. I tried to move his head to look forward but he kept moving back. (see picture below) So mommy got smart and just turn the Nap Nanny around.

3 comments:

Steve and I .... said...

I just laughed out loud in the doctor office! Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

What can I say! Being different must be in the "jeans"....

Steve and I .... said...

By the way, I like the new "look" of the blog. It's all about him now, huh? ha!