Today Gage went for his 6 week check up. He has grown so much. At his 2 week check up he was in the 10% of weight, 25% in height, and his size of his head was in the 15%. Now he is 25% in his weight, 50% in his height, and 20% in the size of his head. If you have kids you know what all this means but if you do not I am sorry I am not sure how to explain it. Ha Ha. His Weight at his 2 week appointment was 6 lb 11 oz, today it was 9 lb 14 oz.
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Six week Check up
I am so proud of him. He only cried for a second at the clinic. I guess he wanted to show them how strong he was but when we got home I had never seem nor heard anything so pitiful. It was a rough day but a restful night. I was so glad Breisch was there, because I would have scooped him up after every shot. Instead I could pictures to give me something to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Mean Mama! Shame on you for taking pictures of that sweet baby crying his eyes out! ha! I am glad he got a good report and is growing!!!
I feel that your children are going to be mad at both you and Liz for all these crazy pics... and will not want you showing everybody what they did when they were little....Sweet baby! I am glad he is doing great now!!! See ya tomorrow. Roo
Post a Comment