Back Ground

Friday, October 30, 2009

1st HALLOWEEN

Our Small group got together tonight with all of the new little babies and had a Halloween party for them or should I say for the mothers. They are so cute and I loved all their outfits.


From Left to Right: Gage, Barrett, Grant, Cade, Cloe.

Here is Gran getting Gage ready for the party!

This is Grant and Cade at the party! They are going to be such great buddies.

Paw Paw holding Gage after the party! It was a big outing for him. He was pooped after all that excitement.

Lizzie this proves that Paw Paw can hold Gage more than one way. Ha ha

2 comments:

Steve and I .... said...

Way to go Papaw! Look at those "holds." :) Miss you. Look at gage in his "first Halloween" onsie. He is soooo adorable!

The Fab Five said...

AWE! how sweet!!! i love that ya'll all have little ones that can grow up together!