Back Ground

Sunday, November 1, 2009

The day of Halloween

On HALLOWEEN, Gran took some cute picture of Gage playing before she left. Below is one of them swing his arm. What a big boy! After my parents left, we went to Mamie and Zach Taylor's house, down the street, to trick-or-treat. While all the kids went to trick-or-treat. Gage and I stay there to hand out the candy. Here is how Gage greeted the treaters.


What a cute picture of Daddy holding me!

Here is Grant (on the table) and Will Franklin (in the chair) playing around.

3 comments:

Steve and I .... said...

Miss you little buddy. You are so cute!

J Hammer said...

I am SO mad that I got sick and missed seeing y'all this weekend! We will have to get a picture of Grady and Gage in halloween costumes next year!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow I miss him! Can't wait to see him tomorrow! Gran