This year I was lucky enough to get to help with VBS. I had so much fun teaching K5 with Kimberly Shape. I have to admit at first I was scared. I have never been a teacher so of course that made it treaty. I mean how do I talk to 5-old-year kids. Well, come to find out talking to them was not hard for me at all. I act more like a 5-old-year than I thought. (ha)
The theme was "Imagine 2009". Below you will see a stage full of painting. On Monday (sorry I did not get a picture on Monday) the stage was completely white. The fence was white, the canvases were white, and the cross was white. Each day we have people painting on stage while we worshiped and praised the Lord. On Friday, the entire stage was covered in beautiful paintings and word of praise. We really had a great time as you can see below.
Our Class during story time with Mrs. Kimberly. Large Group during praise and worship.
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Pinelake's VBS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment