Back Ground

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's a Boy!

We are so excited and blessed to be having a baby boy. We went to the doctor at 8:30 this morning in hopes that the little bug would work with us, and we are so excited that He did. Of course, right after that "proud mommy" had to go buy something blue (see above). This cute little outfit was a great find. It is for a newborn it just looks bigger in the picture.

6 comments:

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

YEA!!! congrats!!!!!!!

Kim Shirley said...

Congrats! So exciting. All these little boys!

The Fab Five said...

goodness!!! that is wonderful!!! i can't wait!!

Steve and I .... said...

Yes...It is a BOY! I can't wait to see sonogram pics and decorate the nursery...AND....EVERYTHING! Congrats! I love you so much my fabulous Big Sister!

The Whatleys said...

Congrats! There is nothing like little boys! We are so happy for you!

Megan said...

Congratulations!