Back Ground

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

This and That... and some pics

How do you like my niece's outfit? Well, her Gee Gee (that is what they call me) got it for her. This picture is from the weekend we went home for my dad's birthday (see post below). Laura Beth and I played the entire weekend. She is so much fun at this age.
The clothing line is called Blessed be the Name. They have really cute stuff. If you are interested, one of my blog friends, Angela, is a sale rep. for the company.

Here is another pic from the birthday weekend. I know it was dad's birthday but Laura Beth is in everyone of my pictures. LOL. Dad, I am not sure how that happen, but we do love you even if it does not look like it on my blog.
This is a picture of Reid, my nephew, taken about a month ago. Reid and I went to Build-a-Bear together one Sat. in Sept. We had a ball picking out Sam's clothes (the puppy's name). We also had a time picking out his name. Reid could not decide on a name so I try to come up with something easy, hints Sam. But to this day everytime Reid wants to know the puppy's name he walks over to mommy and said "What his name?" So we think we should apply for a new birth certificate at Build-a-Bear and rename the puppy "whatshisname."

2 comments:

The Fab Five said...

OH MY!!! SHE LOOKS ADORABLE IN THAT OUTFIT! thanks for the plug.. ha ha
and thanks for posting.love you!

The Robertsons said...

The outfit is precious and so is your niece and nephew!