Back Ground

Monday, September 29, 2008

OLD POST....

OLD POST THAT I FOUND IN MY LIST OF POSTS. I CANNOT REMEMBER WHY I NEVER POSTED IT. I THINK I WANTED TO ADD PICTURES AND NEVER GOT AROUND TO IT.
SORRY GUYS, PICTURES WILL COME LATER.

Wow, where to began! I have been home from training with my new job for 3 days now and the pace still has not slowed down yet. I flow home Thursday night from training and Friday we went to Greenville to celebrate my dad's birthday. We spent the entire weekend running from my sister's house to my parents home loving every minute of it. The best part of the weekend was going to the movies with my entire family. I think it was an Andrews first! I am not sure we have ever sat down long enough to enjoy a movie together all at the same time. That my friends is going down in the books! Oh, by the way the movie we went to see was "Fireproof". It is an AMAZING message on so many angles.


Changing the subject:
The running joke at training was when I get home I am going to have to make all new friends. I know that sounds funny, but I have been out of touch so long I feel lost. But on the other hand it also reminds me how blessed I am to have such great friends. It is not until you are gone for a couple of months that you realize the amount of support a friend gives you on a day to day basis.

No comments: