Back Ground

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!!

Sorry, it has been a while! Last weekend we spent some time with Laura and Kelley in New Orleans. It was really nice to do something different for a weekend. Friday night we went to a couple of parades and froze to death, but I stood on that ladder as cold as I was and caught some beads. Saturday, we went to the Quarter and introduce Breisch to Jackson Square. We walk around and commented on the wide variety of people out and about that morning.


The weekend mostly consisted of FOOD FOOD and more FOOD: Ice cream, Poboys, French fries, beignets, popcorn, and we cannot forget Laura's World Famous Omelets on Sunday morning. Thanks for a great weekend you guys!

3 comments:

Amanda & CJ said...

wish i could have been there. i am so glad you guys had a good time

Anonymous said...

at least you didn't post the picture of the world famous omelets...yikes!

laura

Amy Ingram said...

I FOUND YOU!!!!! DU DU DU DU.