We are so excited for Steve and Elizabeth (my sister). Laura Beth was born on Feb. 9, 2008.
weight 7 lb 7 oz
20 inches

She has Lizzie's mouth and Steve's nose. She is a work from God's Hands!
I can honestly said that this was right after Laura Beth had been born. Doesn't Lizzie looked so great? I hope I look that good after I give birth, which will be a little while, parents. We are praying for you guys!
Love, Gee Gee
weight 7 lb 7 oz
20 inches

She has Lizzie's mouth and Steve's nose. She is a work from God's Hands!
I can honestly said that this was right after Laura Beth had been born. Doesn't Lizzie looked so great? I hope I look that good after I give birth, which will be a little while, parents. We are praying for you guys!
Love, Gee Gee


No comments:
Post a Comment