Back Ground

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It is a Girl!

A couple of weeks ago Breisch and I found out we are having a girl. All day that day, people kept asking me what I thought it was going to be, and by that time I had thought about it so much I honestly had no idea. But we were so excited to found out that it was a girl and her name is Ann Thomas.

4 comments:

Lauren and Nick Miller said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!

The Sabbatinis said...

Angie-
I LOVE that name!! I almost named Ann Marie that!!!! Congrats on a baby girl!

Alison said...

SO excited that ya'll are having a GIRL!! love her name too! :)

J Hammer said...

Awwww, you need a little girl now! That is perfect! Hope you are feeling okay and everything is going well! Take care of you AND that baby girl! Love the name!