So many things have happened in the last couple of months. We have had some sad times, thankful times, and happy times.
Gage is growing up so fast! He is now running to all of his toys. He loves to say "tank you" when he brings you something or when you give him something. As many children, he is understanding a lot more than he can say. He just cannot make his mouth work right.
Our family also laid our sweet baby Layne to rest. It was a hard, but an amazing day. Our family had a lot of very sweet moments with Layne, and she will always be remembered. She definitely left a foot print on the Earth.
We are currently homeless! We have closed on our old house and are waiting to close on our new home this week. Breisch, Gage, and I are staying at Breisch's parents house until the close. THANK YOU NANA AND POP POP for opening your home to us.
Lastly, I wanted to let you all know that Breisch and I are expecting baby number 2! I am 16 weeks pregnant, and even though life is CRAZY right now, we are all doing great!
The short post does not even come close to explaining what amazing things God has shown us in the last couple of months. It is true that God gives you strength right when you need it. Not too early and not too late but at the exact moment. Glory to God

1 comment:
LOVE that picture!! love you!
Post a Comment