Back Ground

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Parenthood Advice

Before I get into my short post, I first want to share some sweet moments with my little boy after church this afternoon. Gage is still taking 2 naps but on Sundays we try to take what we can get, if you know what I mean. When we got home, we tried to put him down for his second nap, but he was not having it, so we decided to play a little longer and I snapped some pictures.
Here is the reason for this post, as if the pictures were not enough. Ha ha. I am needed to get on a few waiting list for per school. I know you think it is a little early but around here people would say that I am a little late. I guess I am really just seeking some advice, and I thought my fellow bloggers could give me some points, or questions to ask the schools as I am searching for the right school for us. What are some things that you have experience that you liked and did not like. Please leave a comment with any tips or questions that you think I need to ask. This is my first child so even the simple questions would be helpful.

3 comments:

Alison said...

We love Colonial Heights...where I teach preschool!! And they have an awesome Mother's Morning Out program!!

Lauren and Nick Miller said...

He is so handsome Angie!!

The Nixon's said...

There will be things that you like and don't like everywhere you go...i had to tell myself that i have 12+ years of teachers and i probably wont like several of them....nobody can love your child like you can...and other kids are MEAN which teaches yours to be mean too and ebarass the mess out of you in public. I am not sure where yall live but we went to First Baptist in Madison and absolutly loved the program...Grant learned so much and of course I think he is so Smart.

We just moved back to the delta but if you get on the list at First Baptist I can make a call for you. Can't promise it will help but won't hurt.