Back Ground

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

9 Months

This is Gage at nine months, right after his bedtime bottle. Since he has learned to pull up, you almost never see him just laying there, so Breisch thought we should take a picture of him being still for once. Ha

We went for Gage's check-up Tuesday, and the Doctor said he was healthy growing boy. God has blessed beyond measure. We are so thankful for a great report from the doctor. Going to the doctor was not the only thing we did this week. Gran came to visit, like I said in a post before, to help out while I helped out with VBS at our church. Gage loved playing with Gran. She is a K-5 teacher so she loves to play almost as much as Gage.

Tomorrow night is the last night of VBS. I have to say I have enjoyed every min. of it, and I loved watching all the cheerleaders having the time of their lives cheering. The goofy cheerleader looks and the jumping around was all wroth it in the end. Even though I felt way too old to be jumping around and sporting the LOOK, it was easy when I reminded myself what I was doing it all for. Seeing God work through the coaches at VBS has been an honor. I truly feel like I got more out of this week than the kids did, if you know what I mean. May GOD be the glory of it all!

2 comments:

Alison said...

Love the pics!! And you have been an AWESOME cheer coach!! Thanks so much for everything!!

Anonymous said...

He's so cute!!