My Sister's birthday was today and I just wanted her to know how much we love her. She is the best sister in the world! She is the type person that thinks about everybody. She has a heart bigger than Mother Teresa. I cannot tell you how much I cherish her given spirit. She is a sister and a friend that challenges me to be a better person. I love you Lizzie and Gage and I cannot wait to see you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Happy Birthday LIZZIE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
thanks for this very sweet post! I love it! I can't wait to see you either. :) Big surprise for you!hmmm wonder what it is?! ha! I'll never tell.
Mmmm. Sister Teresa.. Is that Mother Teresa's sister? Just wondering.. Yeah Lizzie is pretty great..
-Steve-
What a pic selection! Glad she had a day.
Post a Comment