Back Ground

Friday, February 19, 2010

A weekend with the family

Lizzie, Steve and Laura Beth came in town this weekend for her birthday. The theme of her birthday party was Lady bugs so her dress has cute little lady bugs on it. She was the cutest. This was her cake that I made, which I have to say I was pretty proud of it.

This is Gage at four months and four weeks old. I was entertaining him at Laura Beth's birthday party. He is in 12 month clothes now and growing more everyday. Laura Beth loved playing with the balloons at her party.
This is a picture of Gage and Laura Beth playing Friday night. Gran and Paw Paw baby sat, while Steve, Lizzie, Breisch and I went to dinner at Parker House for V-day. It was really nice. Thanks Mom and Dad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss you! I love the pictures! It was a great visit. Sorry we wore you out. :( I am trying to get my post up today. We'll see. I just unpacked this morning from being in MS. ha! -Lizzie