It is called the 45 min - intruder. It is something that can happen at 2 and 4 months old in your baby. We had work so hard on getting a great schedule with Gage. I am doing "Baby Wise" and love it. I know it is not for everybody, but it is definitely for me. So when Gage started getting up early out of his naps I was a little confused about what was going on. Getting up once was by chance, but everyday was getting a little old. My sister and I talked on many occasions about what it could be (she did Baby Wise too). Finally after the fifth time of talking to Lizzie and going through all the things we thought it could be, She mention the "45 min - intruder," than I remember it being mention in the Baby Wise book. THANK GOODNESS I know what it is. It is amazing how you are ok with something after you discover what it is. The book say it comes out of no where and the book was right. I did not change anything and my little man just kept waking up 45 min into his nap. It can go on for about 1 or 2 days or 2 weeks. The book says no one knows why it happens but they think it can relate to several issue one of them being a simple growth spurt. Needless to say now we are on phase two. Phase one was discovering what it was and phase 2 is kicking the intruder out. Today his afternoon nap was great! Go away intruder you are not welcome here! Thank you BABY WISE!
Friday, December 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
AWESOME! good description of that booger.Gage is doing GREAT!
Yea for BabyWise! I totally believe it - stick to that schedule, it's tough but I promise it pays off later!! I found this blog that's an awesome resource if you're doing BabyWise, just helps you not feel crazy when you really feel like you are!
http://babywisemom.blogspot.com/
Gage is too adorable!
Post a Comment