Back Ground

Friday, December 4, 2009

How Gage says I am tired!

Everyone told me when you have a baby you will get to know them and understand what they want with them never saying a word. Before I had a child that was very hard for me to understand but now I totally get it. This is what Gage does when he is ready for a nap. It sounds like he is too tired to cry, but it is so sweet.

3 comments:

Steve and I .... said...

OOOOOH! SO stinking sweet! I miss him. Love that little guy SOOO much! Look at his little turtle outfit!

I like his mom too.

Anonymous said...

that is so funny! you are the best mom...just like i knew you would be!

by the way...keep praying for me ;) you know what i mean ;)

love you!
laura

J Hammer said...

Angie,
I LOVED the birth announcement! It was precious and thank you for sending us one! Grady says he can't wait to meet Gage! We will have to get together soon hopefully sometime while I am out of school! :) Love seeing all of these pictures of your sweet little man!
love
Julie