Last weekend was a BIG weekend for Baby Gage and all of his friends. It was his baby dedication at Pinelake. I have lots of pictures. It was such a good day I thought I would share them all.
Our day started with Gage's first time at Church. After church our parents,
The Duncan's and their family (I am sure one of the grandparents has sweet Barrett.)
And Taylor's and their parents all came to eat with us. The Berry's came too, but I did not get a picture of them. I hate it when I leave someone out - sorry you guys!
It was 22 people in all, so we reserved a room at AJ's on the Lake. Where we had an amazing lunch.
The next couple of pictures are right before the dedication. Gage was so cute in his outfit. The blanket was given to him by his Nana (Breisch's Mother) it was prefect for the event. She had it monogrammed too. Thank you Nana!
Here is the rest of the group. We thought it was great that we were having our babies so close together, but it was even better to have them dedicated all together.
What a sweet picture of the family. Gage did so good the entire today.
During the dedication, Jeff Redding, our pastor, prayed over each family. It was great to watch all the babies and even better seeing how they are so unpredictable. I think ours was the youngest so he was pretty quite the entire time. It might of helped that we were feeding him. ha ha.
After the service, Gage was full and tired.
Gage thought that is was over, but he forgot about all the pictures. Ha ha
What a great generation picture. Three generations of Stallings.
This is one of the best pictures the entire day. Babies are so sweet when they are sleeping. Gran (My Mother) gave him the sweet bib with the cross on it. I was praying that he did not get anything on it. It too was prefect for the special day. Thanks Gran!
Ok, below is a picture with the Grandmothers. On the left you have Barrett Ducan's Grandmothers, in the Middle are Gage Stallings' Grandmothers, and the right is Grant Taylor's Grandmothers. What a neat picture! Below is another picture of the family. Gage cannot wait for these picture to be over. He is ready for his nap.
What a great day the Lord has made. When it was all said and done with I realized the importance of what took place on this very special day. In the middle of it all, you are trying to make sure everything goes right that you sadly forget what you are doing. Thank you God for these special friends and all the proud grandparents and our commitment to bring these boys up to follow You!

2 comments:
I like the one with you, Breisch, Gage, papaw, and gran. Gage is so big! Crazy!
I can tell who the farmer is in the hand photo. Dad's hands are so dark. Ha! I love his little fist in there. And your outfit was too cute. The green was very pretty :)
It was a Wow day! Everything was very special. The pics are great. I am glad you remembered to do the pics of the hands...Gran
Post a Comment