Back Ground

Friday, October 23, 2009

Aunt Lizzie Visits

Gage and I were both so very glad to see my sister, Lizzie, last Tuesday when she flew in from Texas. By the time she left on Saturday, Gage and I were rocking and rolling with our new schedule, toys, and activity times. Lizzie and Steve have a two-year-old, and they have done so well with her I thought I might need some pointers. Below are some pictures from her visit.

I love his look in this picture. He looks like he is thinking, "please do not take a picture of me in this towel."
Thank you Sweet Aunt Lizzie for helping with bath time.

While Lizzie was here, Breisch and I got to go on a short date. We went to Wal-Mart and Lowe's to get somethings we needed. I know you think it is crazy, but we enjoy going to Lowe's. We walk around talking about our next project we are going to do, and what we want in our next house. The date was well needed. Thanks Lizzie for keeping Gage!

No comments: