I know that I am posting these late, but I think these boys are worth writing about. On July 4th, we went to Meredith's parents' lake house. This was the second year in a row our small group has done this. Last year was a lot different from this year. Now, we have three newborns, and life at the lake house is changing on a daily basis. We laughed and wondered how it is going to be next year when they are all learning how to walk. I have a feeling this is only the beginning.
I also had to throw in a picture of my flag fruit tray made out of Blueberries, Strawberries and whipped cream.
On the left is Barrett Duncan, Meredith and Michael's baby who was born on June 23. In the middle, Grant who is the son of Mamie and Zach Taylor. He was born on April 30. And to the right is Cade. He belongs to Hailey and Tim O'Brein. He was born May 18th. They look like they are best buds already.
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Happy 4th
Posted by
Breisch and Angie Stallings
at
10:19 PM
Labels: friends, July, Small Group
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment