Back Ground

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Car Shopping for my mother....

Shopping for my mother's care was an ongoing event. If anyone knows our family, the first thing they would say is we know how to hold on to our money. (Ha ha) My mother or should I say father has been looking for a car for my mother for 6 months. They have been down here twice in search of the "greatest deal". Well, today my mother and I set out on a mission to find our GREAT deal. We got up and left at around 8:30 started in Brandon and worked our way back to Madison. I have to say it was a long HOT day, but at the end of the day we got our DEAL. And we are so proud of ourselves. We made a great team, and I love the time we got together. Below are two pictures of our oh so very proud moment. I know we do not look our best but you have to remember it is in the middle of June and you cannot Car shop inside. Ha.


2 comments:

The Fab Five said...

wow! nice!! miss you girly!

Steve and I .... said...

First of all the car is nice! Mom has never driven anything so nice... I don't think. Second thAnks for putting a picture of yourself up. It isn't the one I wanted... But it'll do. Belly picture next time please! Lastly, we love you... And Gage... Or whatever you decide to call him. :)