I know it has been a long time, but the truth is I am just not good at keeping up with a blog. I think about updating this thing all the time, but I never get around to it. Not much is new with us, I am still working a lot trying to get use to my fairly new job. Breisch is keeping busy with hunting and organizing his new truck to make it the "most efficient" for him in his daily routine. I know the people that really know Breisch are laughing out loud right now at that statement, because you know that that chore alone will keep him busy for about a week or so.
The only exciting thing I can think about telling you is our small group started back again. We took a little break for the Christmas Holiday, but we are back rolling and we will start the "Love Dare" study (base of the movie Fire Proof) in February. Until then, we are doing a DVD series call Marriage by Design. We are also doing a question of the week. Where we pick a question each week and the following week we are to bring an answer and verse from the Bible(s) to support it. I would love to see what you think.
Does God have expectations of us? If so, what are they?
Friday, January 16, 2009
Question of the Week?
Posted by
Breisch and Angie Stallings
at
9:51 PM
Labels: Small Group, The Month of Jan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment