Back Ground

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Breisch and Angie are in the blog club

I decided that life after marriage is still just as crazy as life before marriage. It has been eight months now and we are still going non-stop - loving it but still going non-stop. Between work, football games, family functions, and weddings, our life seems like one big blur. Our family is growing as we speak. Breisch's sister just had a baby last month and my sister, Lizzie, is expecting a girl in February. Although, we are very excited for them, our price for babysitting just doubled. Breisch and I have finally moved to Madison and are now trying to come up with a list of what to do next to our new house or should I say "a list of home improvement projects". There are several things we want to do to the house, but have got to slow down first to even start on them, and now that hunting season has opened... Well, lets just say the list is being put on hold until next year.

1 comment:

Ryan Berry said...

Do Kellie and I have to have a blog to actually read this one? :) You guys make me laugh!